Automation Test Engineer - A2/1440
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Flexible Working, Bonus + Brand New Office and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Date: 12 September 2019
If you’re an Automation Test Engineer looking for a new challenge then look no further.
We have teamed up with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the Thames Valley who have a fantastic Automation Test Engineer opportunity in their brand new office. This company produce software that harnesses the Microsoft .NET stack as well as modern visualisation tools – the result is a highly complex software product capable of providing large companies with better control over their own software applications. If you’re an Automation Test Engineer who wants to join a technology company who strive to stay ahead of the curve, then please continue reading for more information on this great new Automation Test Engineer opportunity.
The ideal Automation Test Engineer will have an in-depth understanding of different SDLCs and are familiar with practices such as TDD, BDD and ATDD as well as:
• An understanding of all types of functional and non-functional testing such as performance and security testing
• An understanding of test automation frameworks and have experience working in one or more programming language
• Happy to spend a sizeable chunk of your time writing and executing tests
• Be an excellent communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team.
Key Specifications Include:
• Manual and Automation product testing experience
• NightwatchJS, MochaJS & BrowserStack (Desired)
• Docker, Octopus, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, TestRail
• Experience of identifying the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement tests
• Must understand technologies such as web servers, application servers, databases
• Must have a strong understanding of scripting/programming/computer architecture
• Possess a track record of successfully managing highly complex test programmes on schedule, to budget and quality standards
• Experience of the full software project lifecycle (waterfall, agile, DevOps) and a technical appreciation of IT systems and solutions
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven experience in managing test tools and environments to support test programmes
• Experience of building strong and effective relationships within teams.
Based in south Berkshire,, our client’s office is commutable from Slough, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Reading, Woking, Aylesbury, and many more with links to London and Oxford.
If you’re interested in this position, APPLY NOW!
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.