Senior .NET Developer – A2/1430
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Starting salary
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Date: 14 August 2019
Senior .NET Developer (Full Stack) needed for Tech Company in Abingdon, Oxfordshire!
We have a fantastic Full Stack / Senior .NET Software Engineer vacancy available for our client based in Abingdon, south Oxfordshire. The Senior .NET Developer will be joining a talented Product Team creating elegant web solutions utilizing the .NET stack. The position of Senior .NET Developer is an exciting opportunity to join a company undergoing a period of technological innovation. The Full Stack Software Engineer will be encouraged to adopt an R&D approach and proactively research and introduce new ideas and technologies into the business – a rare opportunity to really influence a product and business!
The ideal Senior .NET Developer / Full Stack Software Engineer be well versed with the .NET stack including .NET Core, as well as front end tools and languages like Angular. Our client are seeking someone dynamic, forward-thinking; someone with a wide exposure to technologies add value to the entire development stack. The working environment is friendly and collaborative, with daily stand-ups, a free daily lunch and time to research your own projects to help the business.
Person Specification / Soft Skills:
• Shows appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams.
• Good time management and able to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
• Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
• Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Strong in C# with experience with .Net Framework and .Net Core.
• Good Experience in TDD projects/ or extensive unit test experience
• Experience in AWS/Azure
• Source Control (Git, Svn, etc)
• Experience working in high traffic websites
• Experience in multiple programming languages is desirable.
Based in a beautiful countryside setting, there is plenty of free parking. Commutable location include Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford, Newbury, Reading, Hungerford, Swindon, Witney, Cirencester, Eynsham, Bicester, Buckingham, Thame, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and many more besides.
If you’re interested in this fantastic new opportunity then please apply now for immediate consideration!
So if you are an aspiring or experienced Senior .NET Developer with the relevant experience please apply today for immediate consideration.
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.