IT Project Coordinator – JY/5682
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: Up to £300 per day
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Date: 12 June 2019
IT Project Coordinator
Our client, a global company are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join them on a 3 month contract role in their Oxford offices.
The main function of the IT Project Coordinator is to assist with coordination of large scale projects and Programmed in conjunction with a Senior PM and/or Programme Manager.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the IT Project Coordinator
• Maintain project documentation
• Communicate, upward/downward and latterly
• Escalate issues that will impact project timeline, scope, quality or financials
• Monitor requirements, framework conditions and progress of IT projects
• Ensure the development of products and services to customer requirements
• Make adjustments to the schedule within the constraints set for optimum results
• Work with specialists in the field of development, users and customers, produce goal and target specifications, solve any conflicts that arise and minimise potential risks
• Conduct extensive communications across the project team to ensure that all applicable parties are in sync
Key Skills & Experience the IT Project Coordinator should have
• Experience of deployment projects, and co-ordination of excel plans and task tracking
• Experience of consolidating, data, weekly progress stats into a report format, for PM to use in management reporting ( % of sites complete, # issues, # sites rolled back, # successful AWS migrations, # Issues, # migrations to be rescheduled, % complete per category) All this data will be easily accessible through a removing format.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Work experience in business environment, preferably in an analytical role
• Experience in process administration
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and set priorities
If you are an experienced IT Project Coordinator and feel that your skills and experience match the requirements then apply now!
IT Project Coordinator
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.