Contract Type: Contract
Salary: £500 per day
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Date: 15 March 2019
• A passion for well thought out and straightforward solutions to problems
• Care about how customers use and interact with products
• An interest in DevOps, Continuous Delivery and automation in general
• Ready to work in all areas of their technology stack
• Eagerness to learn, expand your skills, and try new tools
• Experience in building systems, backend or web facing
• Expert knowledge in at least one programming language
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.